PARKING LOT LINE STRIPING
Parking Lot Line Striping
Ohio Paving & Construction is a full-service asphalt repair, asphalt and concrete paving and construction company that offers parking lot line striping services to commercial properties, churches, and property managers throughout Northeast Ohio. Among municipalities serviced are Streetsboro, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Mentor, Painesville, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills, Willowick, Wickliffe, Euclid, Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, Chardon, Chagrin Falls, Eastlake, Parma, Lakewood, Beachwood, Cleveland, Hudson, Independence, Strongsville, Middleburgh Heights, Brecksville, Perry, Warrensville Heights, Mayfield, North Ridgeville, Maple Heights, Ashtabula, and many more.
In our photo gallery, we feature several photos of gorgeous sealcoating projects we've competed for happy customers. For information on our other asphalt paving and maintenance services, we invite you to check out our services page.
What is Sealcoat?Sealcoat is a refined coal tar-based mixture, a bituminous-based product or acrylic sprayed over an asphalt surface to extend the overall life and quality of the pavement. Scroll down to see our sealcoating price structure.
Parking Lot Striping Pricing
- 50 Parking Spaces: $5.00 Per Parking Space
- 51-100 Parking Spaces: $4.75 Per Parking Space
- 101-200 Parking Spaces: $4.40 Per Parking Space
- 201-500 Parking Spaces: $4.10 Per Parking Space
- 501-1000 Parking Spaces: $3.90 Per Parking Space
It is important to note that while these prices are accurate characterizations of the costs of line striping, there are additional variable costs which are assessed in a case-by-case basis. Therefore, determining the price of a pavement marking job is not as simple as counting the number of parking spaces in your parking lot and multiplying with the associated figure listed above. Varying costs include:
- The distance of the job site from our line striping team.
- The amount of additional sign striping necessary beyond "parking spaces."
- The amount of time/effort necessary for cleaning. An asphalt or concrete pavement must be free of vegetation, dirt and debris before our team can effectively re-stripe the surface.
- Any necessary signage installation procedures.
Costs to re-stripe a typical church, apartment building, office complex, or small retail shopping center parking lot generally range from $750.00 to $1,500.00