PARKING LOT RESURFACING
Asphalt & Concrete Parking Lot ResurfacingOhio Paving & Construction is an asphalt and concrete parking lot resurfacing company located near Cleveland, OH, that services the entire Northeast Ohio area. Among those served are Streetsboro, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Mentor, Painesville, Willoughby, Willoughby Hills, Willowick, Wickliffe, Euclid, Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, Chardon, Chagrin Falls, Eastlake, Parma, Lakewood, Beachwood, Cleveland, Hudson, Independence, Strongsville, Middleburgh Heights, Brecksville, Perry, Warrensville Heights, Mayfield, North Ridgeville, Maple Heights, Ashtabula, and more. Those served are commercial and public properties such as schools, universities, businesses, offices, banks, and other commercial properties.
GET A QUOTE
A pavement resurfacing or repaving is a process where an additional asphalt or concrete surface layer is added to the existing surface, which may be excessively damaged by oxidation, potholes and craters- a phenomenon endemic to Northeast Ohio- as well as general wear and tear through the course of use. Most resurfacing jobs add an additional 1.5" or 2" of hot-mix asphalt or concrete. Sometimes an inadequate drainage system is partly to blame for the development of damage, causing collapsing and increased oxidation, making a parking lot resurfacing only a short-term solution. An experienced estimator will be able to determine the main source of your parking lot damage, determine resurfacing costs and find the best solution for your budget. At Ohio Paving & Construction, we will send an estimator to discuss the idea of having your existing surface layer "milled" before being resurfaced. Your pavement may be recommended for milling and paving if an increase in parking lot elevation could significantly impact curb visibility, parking lot drainage, or if trip hazards will be created along the perimeter by the increase in pavement. While milling & paving is more expensive than a resurface, it usually guarantees that pavement failures similar to those already occurring will not appear again later. Click here to watch a video of Ohio Paving & Construction beginning work on a resurfacing project near Cleveland.
Parking Lot Resurfacing Costs
The following prices apply to asphalt resurfacing jobs 1.5" in depth.
- 0-20,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.15 Per Square Foot
- 20,001-50,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.10 Per Square Foot
- 50,001-100,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.05 Per Square Foot
- 100,001-200,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.00 Per Square Foot
- 200,001-1,000,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $.90 Per Square Foot
The following prices apply to asphalt resurfacing jobs 2" in depth.
- 0-20,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.25 Per Square Foot
- 20,001-50,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.20 Per Square Foot
- 50,001-100,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.15 Per Square Foot
- 100,001-200,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.10 Per Square Foot
- 200,001-1,000,000 Square Foot Parking Lots: $1.00 Per Square Foot
It is important to note that while these prices are accurate characterizations of the costs of patching and resurfacing, there are additional variable costs which are assessed in a case-by-case basis. Therefore, determining the price of a patching or resurfacing job is not as simple as calculating the square footage of your problem area or parking lot and multiplying with the associated figure listed above. Varying costs include:
- The distance of the job site from our crew.
- The amount of "wedging" necessary to make the surface level before resurfacing.
- The amount of time/effort is necessary for cleaning. An asphalt or concrete pavement must be free of vegetation, dirt and debris before our team can repair the surface.
Request a Site Visit or EstimateIf you would like to have an estimator visit your location to take a look at your parking lot or facility to provide you with a quote, please contact us.
Contact Ohio Paving and Construction
To contact our office about an estimate, call 440-975-8929, or email [email protected].